This notice is addressed to anyone who visits and interacts with the website of Spernanzoni S.R.L. The Company shall to no extent be held liable for the unlawful processing of your data by third parties. The notice is also based on Recommendation No. 2/2001 adopted by the personal data protection authorities in the European Union, in the form of the Working Party established by Article 29 of Directive No. 95/46/EC, on 17 May 2001 in order to identify certain minimum requirements for collecting personal data online and, more specifically, the manner, timescale and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of that link. The Company will process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 as subsequently amended (the “Privacy Code”).
For further information, please see the Cookie Privacy page.Cookie Privacy
Following the website navigation the details concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject) can be treated. The data controller is Spernanzoni S.R.L., based in Via Gentile da Fabriano, 66 - 62010 Morrovalle (MC) - Italy.
Signing up for our newsletter and consent to marketing and/or customer profiling where provided; purchase of products in the stores of Spernanzoni S.R.L. and completion of coupons for marketing and/or customer profiling purposes.
You can also sign up for our newsletter if you’d like to do so.
Similarly, when you make a purchase at one of the Spernanzoni stores, you will be given the option of providing us with certain data by filling in a specific coupon; this is so that the Spernanzoni can improve the service that it intends to offer its customers.
The data provided by you when filling in the coupons at one of the stores and/or by signing up for our newsletter will be processed (only where you have freely provided your express consent in advance) by Spernanzoni S.R.L., based in Via Gentile da Fabriano, Morrovalle, Italy, for the following purposes:
- to offer promotions, discounts, concessions and other services and to send commercial or promotional information, giveaways and events’ invitations, to carry out market research and to announce any special initiatives designed exclusively for Spernanzoni clients;
- to analyze your consumption choices (customer profiling), in compliance with the guarantees and necessary measures established by the Italian Data Protection Authority, by identifying the type and frequency of purchases that you make online and/or at Spernanzoni stores, as well as in order to be able to provide you with a better service on the occasion of future purchases at one of the stores and for the purposes set out in the preceding paragraph.
Data may also be processed for statistical and historical purposes.
Personal data will be processed by telematic, paper and computer tools; such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your rights and of your privacy.
The data will be processed in the way to minimize the risks of destruction, loss, unauthorized access or unauthorized processing or non-compliant collection purposes.
You are entitled to be informed at any time of the data in the Company's possession and how that data is being used. You may exercise at any time your rights against the Data Controller pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003. The following the full text of art. 7 for reference: “Article 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights:
1. Data subject are entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that concerns him, including the data has yet registered and to have that data communicated in an intelligible form.
2. A data subject is entitled to be informed of: a) the source of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the event that processing is carried out by electronic tools; d) details identifying the data controller, the data processors and the representative according to Article 5, paragraph 2; e) the parties or categories of parties that the personal data can be communicated to or who may gain knowledge of the said data as the appointed representative in Italy, as data processors or as persons authorised to carry out the processing.
3. The data subject is entitled to: a) update, rectify, when he/she so wishes, integrate; b) delete, transform in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) a statement confirming that the steps referred to at (a) and (b), and the content of those steps, have been brought to the attention of parties to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, save where this proves to be impossible or would require the use of resources that is manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.